Saturday, May 3, 2008

Now I know why I haven't bought too many gadgets. I always thought it was just because I couldn't afford them. Well, I've discovered that it may be because they are smarter than I am. I've been trying to download music to an Ipod, set things up on the laptop I plan to take on the trip, and I'm sure I don't know half of what my camera can do. I'm also trying to figure out what kind of adapter/converter I need for my laptop. People keep asking me questions that I can't answer. Hopefully I'll get some of this figured out before I leave. Or, maybe I'll meet someone on the trip that knows how to use these things. One can only hope!

I've found out that I will be visiting Inagi in the Tokyo prefecture for my school and home visits. I'm trying to find out more about the city on the internet, but my computer doesn't currently support that language font. Just another thing I have to find out how to do. Sigh.

No comments: